Gentle Reminder and ZOOM LINK for Madeline Wade 's April 5 Presentation on Somatatic Practices and Techniques

1 view

From: Dianne Rankin

Mar 28, 2022, 2:31:31 PM3/28/22
to dc-somati...@googlegroups.com
Delighted to announce that Madeline Wade   will be  joining us on Tuesday, April 5, 7:00-8:30 PM Eastern Time.  Madeline is a Certified Master Somatic Coach/Body Worker who was a long time, popular instructor with the Strozzi Institute, She will enhance our skills in working with clients virtually, sharing
 somatic practices and techniques. Among other things, she will explain how our bodies are shaped and what that represents. You can  learn more about Madeline at www.MadelineWade.com . We are really honored to have Madeline with us.-Not to be missed!  Please  RSVP to  drank...@aol.com.--That helps us with planning. You may want to bookmark this page to save last minute scrambling for the zoom link, which follows:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89290096878?pwd=TGFoa1FtVE5zZjFhdSs5UzhiYzF6dz09

Meeting ID: 892 9009 6878
Passcode: 962436
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,89290096878#,,,,*962436# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,89290096878#,,,,*962436# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 892 9009 6878
Passcode: 962436
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbunisalMx

You may also want to save the date for our next session featuring another Strozzi alumna:

On May 3, 7:00 PM-8:30 PM, Eastern Time, Ann Van Eron, will join us. She is the author of the books OASIS Conversations: Leading with an Open Mindset to Maximize Potential and Open Stance: Thriving Amid Differences and Uncertainty.Ann believes we waste a lot of energy because we misunderstand each other, make uninformed judgments and have difficulty coming to agreements—causing both relationships and results to suffer. Her solution? Turn "the desert of miscommunication that exists into an oasis where we can have refreshing conversations,leading to mutual understanding and beneficial agreements.We will learn how to take an open stance and five essential Oasis moves for positive and productive conversations.

Cheers,
Dianne Rankin