Horse Sessions

Dana Pulley

Jun 25, 2022, 2:59:32 PM6/25/22
to DRankin535 via dc-somatic-practice@googlegroups.com, Roseanna Schwamm
Thank you Rosanna Stanton for guiding us in two fantastic sessions working with Horses and exploring connection!  I  know our group found the insights, meaning-making, and "being" quite impactful.  I can only imagine what this might offer teams and individual leaders.  It was particularly lovely to witness Rosanna's, a long time member of our DC Somatics community, skillfulness in guiding the group's discovery process.

Thanks also to the DC somatics members and their guests who came out to Rosanna's.  A couple of us were remarking on how wonderful it was to connect in person again after so long.  Our days at Westover library seem like so long ago....

We hope that you have some fun and rest planned for the summer months and we look forward to connecting and practicing with you again in the Fall.

Warmly,

Dana, Dianne, Bebe and John