Reminder WITH ZOOM LINK for Nov 8 Session featuring Marietta Vis; Other Updates

From: Dianne Rankin

Nov 5, 2021, 3:09:06 PM11/5/21
to dc-somati...@googlegroups.com, deepma...@gmail.com, csurb...@gmail.com, rob...@micelicoaching.com, podobni...@gmail.com, ked...@gmail.com, d...@duane.com, con...@monicapanas.com, bdu...@nebocompany.com, kcd...@gmail.com
Greetings,
Zoom Link for Marietta's Practice session described below:

Time: Nov 8, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Event: DC Somatic Practice Group session featuring Marietta Vis on
Feeling not-enough
A Somatic exploration and resolution,

Join Zoom Meetingtps://us02web.zoom.us/j/87174975013?pwd=bEpmbStVcTl1eHQrWkNpTlBPMkxqQT09

Marietta's description of her session:

Feeling not-enough
A Somatic exploration and resolution

I often coach around the questions of self doubt, the inner critic, longing to be seen and appreciated. Feeling not ready to take that next step to fulfillment. Working too hard, not finding time to rest and restore. Being overly concerned about what others might think of them. Putting others in front of themselves. Finding it hard to really hear and own compliments. Keeping themselves small. Having a scarcity mindset about their own qualities.

The feeling of "not-enoughness" can show up in many ways. And it prevents many from living  their lives  to the fullest. Working with ourselves and clients through their bodies brings new awareness to this old story.

In our time together we will gain new awareness by exploring how feeling not-enough shows up for us and/or our clients. We will make time to have an intimate conversation about this with a small group. And we will become really familiar with how specifically this belief takes shape in our  bodies. And when it usually shows up.

We are diving deep. We are going to explore. And we are all  invited to go at our own pace and depth. It will give us a sense of what is possible when we and/or our clients  face the false belief that we are not-enough. Before we close, I'll offer a solid practice to create new pathways of seeing  ourselves  in  our " enoughness."

RSVP to drank...@aol.com if you haven't already

Looking Ahead

We are delighted that for those who missed Ellen McKenzie's October presentation on TRE,Trauma and Tension Release Exercises,  which has received rave reviews by participants. she has agreed to provide an encore session. The tentative date is now January 12, 2022, 7:00 PM Eastern Time.

Circle Tuesday, December 7 , 6:30-8:00 PM (EST) on your calendars for a presentation by Bebe Hansen on
"Presence-Based Resilience for Coaches, the Body as a a Resource." In addition to being one of our founders,
Bebe is the Principal of Presence Based Coaching and a popular presenter to Coaches Rising and WBECS, among others.

Another of our founders, Dana Pulley, will facilitate our first somatic book group discussion on Bessel Van der Kolk's classic, The Body Keeps the Score. Date TBD. Start Reading!!

Cheers,
Dianne Rankin

From: Dianne Rankin