Remnder and Zoom Link for 12/7 Bebe Hansen Session, Presence-Based Reslience for Coaches,The Body as a Resource

From: Dianne Rankin

Dec 4, 2021, 6:50:20 PM12/4/21
to dc-somati...@googlegroups.com, b2be...@gmail.com, jed...@verizon.net, mindylo...@gmail.com, bvol...@gmail.com, felicia...@gmail.com, rwe...@unither.com, ka...@karegrounds.com, ecosou...@gmail.com, ras...@takeamoment.com, ka...@inclusiveleadershipstrategies.com
Greetings,

As we approach year-end deadlines and holiday season, could you use a boost in your resilience reserve? If so, we invite you to join our DC Somatic Practice Group on  Tuesday, December 7 , 6:30-8:00 PM (EST-- Note earlier time)  for a presentation by Bebe Hansen on
"Presence-Based Resilience for Coaches, the Body as  a Resource."

In addition to being one of our founders,
Bebe is the Principal of Presence Based Coaching and a popular presenter to Coaches Rising and WBECS, among others. Known as a "precise and compassionate leadership coach and skillful trainer," Bebe has worked with leaders
in the private, not for profit , and government sectors.

Zoom link

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 829 0922 9906
Passcode: 228620

One tap mobile
+13126266799,,82909229906# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,82909229906# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 829 0922 9906
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/keAbuw7XqW

Looking Ahead

We are delighted that for those who missed Ellen McKenzie's October presentation on TRE,Trauma and Tension Release Exercises,   she has agreed to provide an encore session on January 12, 2022 (!).  Her first session received rave reviews from participants. We will provide the time and zoom invite closer to the date..

Cheers,
Dianne Rankin