Annual Demo Reel Night - April 16

Kim

Apr 1, 2015, 8:40:16 PM4/1/15
to dc-si...@googlegroups.com

Annual Demo Reel Night – ACM SIGGRAPH Washington DC

DATE: Thursday, April 16, 2015
FROM: 7:00-9:00pm
WHERE: US Patent and Trademark Office (directions below)

Come join the Washington DC ACM SIGGRAPH chapter for our demo reel/portfolio review night. We will be reviewing demo reels and portfolios after which we will creatively discuss the works. Feedback will be provided on how best to showcase the skills, talents, and experience of each individual. If you don’t have a reel yet, just come over and enjoy networking with other like-minded individuals.

As we face the effects of layoffs, budget cuts and a tightening economy, many people are thinking about updating their demo reel. How long should it be? What are interviewers looking for? If you are looking for ways to improve your present position, or shopping around for a new one, the time to polish up your demo reel is now. If you’re looking to hire, this will be a great opportunity to see a range of fresh new talent. Join us on Thursday, April 16, 2015 from 7pm to 9pm as the Washington DC ACM SIGGRAPH chapter discusses these questions and more at our Annual Demo Reel Night.

Please RSVP to our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/DCsiggraph) and indicate if you will be bringing a demo reel to share. You can also put you’re demo on a website and we will test the link before the event to make sure everything works.

See you there!

LOCATION:
The meeting will be held at the
Remsen Building (400 Dulany Street) at the 1st floor conference room. We are located 2 blocks from the
KING STREET METRO station (BLUE/YELLOW Lines)

http://www.wmata.com/rail/station_detail.cfm?station_id=48

http://goo.gl/maps/UW6p0 -(Walking Directions)

PARKING:

Street Parking