Dragon Con 2020 goes Virtual-Parade canceled

J P

Jul 6, 2020, 10:08:02 PM7/6/20
to DC Parade
As I'm sure many of you have read or heard our 2020 show has been canceled. Details available at dragoncon.org/updates.

And of course, no show means no parade. The parade team is disappointed but firmly believe this is best for everyone under the current circumstances.

I hope each of you know how much we'll miss seeing you personally and being amazed at what you bring to the streets on Saturday morning.

We are still working through some logistics for 2021 participation. Be patient and all will be revealed when we believe we have a good plan.

Two things are certain, we'll be back next year bigger and better and we'll be expecting to see all of you there!
Stay safe and healthy and in touch!!
❤❤❤