Pre=sale Membership Advantage

J P

Feb 8, 2020, 8:28:15 PM2/8/20
to DC Parade
Pre-sale Membership Advantage
On parade morning you must have your parade participant wristband and your member badge or equivalent to gain access to staging and be in the parade.
Wristbands come from us and are not distributed until con. Registered individuals and group leaders get them at our check in table. Group members get them from their group leader at an arranged time and place.
Badges are available for pick up at con according to the Convention Registration policies. But what happens if you are marching but will not be onsite until really late Friday evening or Saturday?
Don’t panic, this is the pre-sale advantage - the badge equivalent for parade only. You’ll get an email from Dragon Con that confirms your membership purchase. We honor that email with proper identification as if it was your badge. Note that you will need your actual badge to access any other Dragon Con events.
Only Full Weekend (currently a bargain at $105 but the price will increase in tiers in the coming months) and Eternal memberships are available on pre-sale however as the year moves forward other options become available including a Saturday Only membership. Those have gone on sale during the Summer months in the past.
Keep this option in mind as it will save you from having to physically pick up your badge before heading to staging on Saturday morning.