Sign up for Cult of Marriott Carpet parade group

"Eternal Zan" Bowden

Jan 20, 2020, 7:23:16 PM1/20/20
to DC Parade
Sign up for the Cult of Marriott Carpet parade group at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1smunvBjQp7yAgFE9ygTKfRH29lyOp4F08NCC275uXnY . This will be our fifth year marching in the parade together. :D Our sign up form is very comprehensive, it will answer all your burning questions such as "Why are we dressing up like carpet? What's up with that?"
Join the Cult of Marriott Carpet parade group 2020 - skid marks costumes wanted.png
Join the Cult of Marriott Carpet parade group 2020 - Hyatt costumes wanted v3 blue text hyatt carpet bg.png