Read Me! Registration Land Grab is Over…What Now?

J P

Feb 15, 2020, 6:29:20 PM2/15/20
to DC Parade
If you successfully registered, you should have received an acknowledgement screen that says ‘we received your information’ and an auto-reply email from Google that recaps what you sent us. Check your SPAM filters as the Google email likes to get trapped there often.

If you wanted to enter a car, truck, bus, float or similarly large vehicle in the parade, you should have filled out BOTH the Participant and Vehicle registration forms.  You should have received an acknowledgement screen and Google email for your vehicle(s) as well.

If you do NOT hear from us in 2 weeks, consider yourself confirmed for the parade.

If we have questions or concerns about your entry, we’ll contact you to discuss.

If you missed the window when you attempted to register, you should have received a screen that directed you to the Wait List. (We hope you filled out that form and got yourself on the Wait List…)

Even if you are wait listed, don’t forget to use the Vehicle registration form if you are entering a car, truck, bus, float or similarly large vehicle.

As space opens up, we move folks from the Wait List and into the parade.  When this happens, we send you an email advising you of your changed status.

Feel free to reach out to registered groups to see if they are accepting additional members.  Groups often post in our Facebook group when they are.  We also use the Wait List to try and match people to existing groups that might have unclaimed space.

We publish updated lists of confirmed participants several times as we move closer to con.  We confirm vehicles in mid-June via email.

OTHERWISE you will not hear from us via email or other private messaging until just before con when we send out the final confirmation and information email to all of our registered, confirmed participants.

JP :)