Registration

Adam Phillips

Jan 14, 2020, 11:47:14 AM1/14/20
to DC Parade
Hello,  Since this is our new group, moving away from yahoo groups, will the mechanism for signing up for our parade slots be the same/similar?  I.e., filling out a little form online?  I know the signup window has gotten to be VERY short lately (Hey, it's a popular parade!) so I want to be sure I am in the right place at the right time to sign up!  This will be I think my 8th or 9th parade as far as participation is concerned :)

Thanks, only 233 days to go!!!

(And that's STILL not enough time to build all our costumes...)
Message has been deleted

J P

Jan 19, 2020, 1:01:20 PM1/19/20
to DC Parade
Hi Adam,

Yes the process will be the same.  We'll open registration on Feburary 15 at 3 PM.  Announcements and updates will show up in the usual places (except the old yahoo group, of course).

JP :)