Need a location for new Langstroth Hives

Joshua W.

Feb 3, 2014, 3:28:32 PM2/3/14
to dc-honeyb...@googlegroups.com
Beek here and I need a location somewhere in the Adams Morgan/ Woodley Park area for two hives.  All I need is a nice, preferably shady spot that's not too busy and I can access freely during the day.

Let me know if interested, or you know of someone who is off list please.

Thanks

Joshua W.

Karen M. Schneebaum

Feb 4, 2014, 6:35:52 PM2/4/14
to dc-honeyb...@googlegroups.com
A good place to post this would be the dc beekeepers Facebook page.

Joshua Williamson

Feb 5, 2014, 10:53:31 AM2/5/14
to dc-honeyb...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Karen, I'll do that.  I was unaware that even existed, too many social media sites to choose from.