Mentor-Mentee Brunch-Ship - December 2, 2017

Felicia Fort

Oct 17, 2017, 4:22:55 PM10/17/17
to Code for DC
Hello DC

Please spread to all the Mentoring organizations you know or the Mentor-Mentee relationship pairs you know. We are having a Brunch-Ship event that will help keep those Mentor-Mentee relationships going strong. We will offer first FOOD (because food is the best activity for bonding), then workshops that engages the Mentor and the Mentee, activities and tips to keep your relationship moving toward these winter months approaching (which is a time when the relationship lapse). We are here to motivate and encourage those mentor-mentee relationships and to build new ones.

We are looking to spread the word near and far.

If you are looking for a mentor or a mentee this is for you as well. All ages and genders are welcomed. There is no age to mentorship. All registered pairs  will also receive a copy of the latest book: The Mentor Model: Tools to Building and Sustaining a Healthy Mentor-Mentee Relationship Long-term (On Amazon)

Please find attached the flyer for more information

Please Register Here to be on list.

Location: The HIVE2.0
1231 Good Hope Rd SE, Washington, DC 20020
Conference Room

Date: December 2, 2017

Time: 1pm-4pm

Price $50 (mentor-mentee together)

Click here to Register

For more information contact Felicia Fort
MMBS Flyer- Dec 2.2017.jpg