Hiring: Data roles in extractives transparency and open data

Anders Pedersen

Feb 23, 2017, 6:42:53 PM2/23/17
to Code for DC

Hi everyone,

At Natural Resource Governance Institute (NRGI) we have a few terrific data roles going at the moment:

-          Data Scientist – closing date March 2nd

-          Data Associate – reviewed on rolling basis

If you are interested in the intersection of transparency, open data and extractives we are keen to hear from you. For these positions we are hiring in DC, NY and London with Open Gov Hub being our DC work location.

We work in largely global / remote teams where you will help us build great products and do tough investigations in a non-profit with a diverse mix of backgrounds. We use slack, microservices, AWS, docker and R/python for statistics and continously learning to ship short and long term projects.

All details here: http://resourcegovernance.org/about-us/careers-opportunities

Feel to forward this opportunity or - even better - please reach out if you have questions. No, really - please do reach out if you are considering applying!

Best,
Anders

Anders Pedersen

Mar 22, 2017, 3:44:55 PM3/22/17
to Code for DC
Hi everyone,

Just a brief reminder that my team at NRGI is still recruiting for this Data Scientist role: http://resourcegovernance.org/about-us/careers/data-scientist

Feel free to get in touch with any questions you might have. Interviews are done on a roling basis so please don't hesitate. Our DC office is located at Open Gov Hub by Vermont and 15th street.

Best,
Anders