5 Free Tickets for CNC Observers at Hillwood Gardens

Stella Tarnay

Apr 26, 2021, 2:21:35 PM4/26/21
to DC-area CityNatureChallenge
Hey CNC Friends - one more announcement from me today. The good folks at Hillwood Estate are offering 5 free tickets for those of us who would like to make pollinator observations in their gardens and landscape for the City Nature Challenge!

Hillwood Estate is one of the grand private estates of Washington DC, located near Van Ness in Northwest DC. In addition to the fabulous mansion and museums formerly owned by Marjorie Merriweather Post it is home to beautiful gardens and rolling designed and woodland landscape. Last year I noticed an abundance of pollinators in their sustainably managed gardens. It's a beautiful place to visit.

The free CNC timed tickets are available from April 30th - May 2nd when the grounds will be open. The tickets will be for the grounds. Please let me know if you are interested and I will have a ticket saved for you!

Stella