[dc-area-CNC] Next CNC Organizers Call on January 28th!

Stella Tarnay

Jan 16, 2020, 11:00:14 PM1/16/20
to dc-area-cityn...@googlegroups.com, Stella Tarnay
Greetings CNC Friends:

Please join us for the next DC Area City Nature Challenge Organizers Call on Tuesday, January 28th, 10 - 11:00 am.  This will be the first call to include new AND returning organizers, and it will be a great opportunity to tune into what everyone is up to for 2020. Also during this call we’ll update each other on:

- Calendar of emerging prep and competition events
- Update from the international team
- Regional media and web resources
- How to get your 2020 DC CNC postcards!

The agenda is really up to us so see the AGENDA Working Document and add your thoughts. Please call in at the following number:

access code 908439#

Here is a link to the January 7th New Organizers call Google Doc and the Dec.10th Returning Organizers call Google Doc if you’d like a refresher.

Look forward to hearing you on the 28th!

Stella

Stella Tarnay
Washington DC Area City Nature Challenge Planning Team
Washington DC Area Citizen Science Network

Stella Tarnay

Jan 28, 2020, 9:46:57 AM1/28/20
to dc-area-cityn...@googlegroups.com, Stella Tarnay
Good Morning - looking forward to hearing many of you on this morning’s City Nature Challenge call for Organizers at 10:00 am.

Here is the Call-In number:

Code: 908439#

And the Meeting Google Doc link.

If you have trouble getting in we’ll have a few volunteers on the call to assist.

Talk soon!

Stella

Begin forwarded message: