CNC Info session tonight from 7-8 pm plus links to resources

Ana Ka'ahanui

Apr 14, 2021, 6:08:29 PM4/14/21
to dc-area-cityn...@googlegroups.com
HI All -

Tonight we have another info session in case you are interested. Here are links to lots of CNC details including a press release, signage and social media graphics.
Please help us spread the word and let us know if you are planning any public events that we can add to our events page.

CNC Generic.png

With Aloha,
Ana 

Capital
Nature
Follow us on Facebook
Submit an event for our calendar!

Ana Ka'ahanui

Apr 14, 2021, 6:14:07 PM4/14/21
to dc-area-cityn...@googlegroups.com
Hi All -

Apologies for the 2nd email. It seems the Eventbrite free ticket sales for tonight has closed.

Here is the info and it will be recorded and posted on our Resources page next week.

Join us for You Can Be a Citizen Scientist: An Intro to the City Nature Challenge on Wednesday, April 14th from 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm ET.

To join the Zoom Meeting click this link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85706908353

If the link does not work or you do not have a Zoom account,

visit https://zoom.us/

Click “JOIN or JOIN A MEETING” in the upper right corner

Enter this Meeting ID: 857 0690 8353

Enter Your Display Name (Please use your full name for our attendee list)

Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video and click Join.

Here are instructions for joining a Zoom meeting from a computer or phone:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-meeting

To call in, click the number below for “One tap mobile” where it will enter the meeting ID automatically for you:

+13017158592,,85706908353# US (Washington DC)

+13126266799,,85706908353# US (Chicago)

 Dial by your location:

      +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)