[dc-area-CNC] Observer Stewardship Guidance for CNC

Stella Tarnay

Apr 26, 2021, 10:52:43 AM4/26/21
to DC-area CityNatureChallenge
Greetings DC CNC Organizers - City Nature Challenge week is here! I wish you all well for final prep and events planning. Please take a look at the:

This evolved from the ethics conversations we had last year. It will be a helpful tool for conserving the natural environment we are exploring during CNC, and as we guide others doing so. Please adapt as needed. It was written for use in the field. Also attached in Word.

This and other event support docs live in the Ethics and Best Practice folder. Deborah has in there also helpful leader prep docs for on-the-ground planning from TNC.

Wishing you a great CNC week.

Stella
DC 2021 CNC Observer Stewardship Tips & Guidance.docx