Join our ID virtual party on Wednesday evening!

Carrie Seltzer

May 4, 2021, 11:24:23 PMMay 4
to dc-area-cityn...@googlegroups.com
Great job observing, everyone! We are currently #2 out of 400+ cities in number of participants (observers) and number of observations! This is our highest rank on the global leaderboard in our 5 yrs of participation.

Now we need help with identifying everything we found! Please register to join us on Wednesday evening. You'll learn more about using iNaturalist and how to distinguish some of our local species.

Wed, May 5, 7 - 8:30 pm
RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/city-nature-challenge-virtual-id-party-tickets-151437420401

Please help spread the word. Hope you can join us!