Returning organizers call today, new organizers next week

Carrie Seltzer

Jan 22, 2021, 8:47:58 AM1/22/21
to dc-area-cityn...@googlegroups.com
Hello nature enthusiasts!

Welcome to all of the new people! Everyone in this group should have received a calendar invite for today's call. It is intended for returning organizers simply because we'll skip over some of the introductory context. The agenda and notes document (with call info) is here

Next Friday will be a call specifically for anyone new to the City Nature Challenge. You can see the evolving agenda here. I will soon send another email specifically about that call that you can easily forward to anyone who may be interested.

All of our calls/meetings use the same format: Zoom with a Google Doc with the agenda and notes. If you can have both open at the same time, that is ideal so you can add your name and follow along. Leadership of the monthly calls is shared between myself, Stella Tarnay, and Deborah Barber. Several other people (who we'll introduce on the calls) lead regional coordination for web presence, media, outreach, virtual events, and identifications. This smaller group also meets once per month. We're looking for a few more people to join this "leads" group to help in some of these areas.

On behalf of all of the lead organizers, we look forward to talking with you today or next Friday!

Best,
Carrie Seltzer