[dc-area-CNC] Logos and Events Listings for DC CNC

Stella Tarnay

Apr 20, 2021, 9:50:30 AM4/20/21
to dc-area-cityn...@googlegroups.com, Deborah Barber
Happy Earth Week CNC Organizers - I hope all your events and observation planning is going well. We are starting to get media attention to our local efforts and it would be great if we could refer to the many orgs participating: You!

Please check the CNC citynaturechallengedc.org website partners page to make sure your logo is included. If not, send to Deborah with a few lines about your org.

The DC Area Organizers Planning Calendar is now updated to include space for both private and public CNC events. (It's a table in Google doc format so you'll need to go to the table format function to add rows.) Please share your event if you have a minute. Deborah is adding the public events to the website and I am adding them to the regional Capital Nature calendar. We'd love to refer to your smaller private events to help everyone appreciate the level of engagement.

Planning calendar link:
If you need help getting in the doc, let me know. I'll click the magic "share" button.

Also attached the press release.

Best wishes for your final planning and prep!

Stella