Fwd: Promo materials for CNC events

Ana Ka'ahanui

Apr 28, 2021, 11:58:40 PM4/28/21
to dc-area-cityn...@googlegroups.com
HI All - 2 more days till the CNC!

Please share info about the ID Party (May 5th) and Celebration (May 10th) in your networks. We will set up Facebook events on Capital Nature's FB page as well.

Attaching generic CNC images and a few other event images if you'd like to share.
Also attaching the CNC flyer and here are the main CNC deets.

Wed, May 5, 7 - 8:30 pm

Virtual ID Party: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/city-nature-challenge-virtual-id-party-tickets-151437420401

Mon, May 10, 7 - 8:30 pm

CNC Celebration!: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/city-nature-challenge-celebration-tickets-152530315279

Here's the CNC Stories Nomination Form we created to collect stories for superlatives. We have some fun categories. Due May 5th. Some will be featured at the Virtual Celebration on the 10th.

Sat, May 1, 10 am - 12pm

Palisades Walk: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/city-nature-challenge-observation-at-palisades-recreation-center-park-tickets-152540457615

Sat, May 1, 2 - 4 pm

Oxon Run Walk: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/city-nature-challenge-observation-at-oxon-run-park-tickets-152293151917

Tag us on your social media posts!
Facebook: #citynaturechallenge

Instagram: @city_nature_challenge_dc
Twitter: (Global) @citnatchallenge

Twitter: (Local) @CityNature_DC

#CityNatureChallengeDC

Our latest Capital Nature Newsletter features a long list of CNC events pulled from the official DC area events page. All event are also listed on the Capital Nature calendar.

Save your observation and favorite action shots here. Please include some caption details so we know how to credit the pics.

Looking forward to hearing about everyone's discoveries.

With Aloha,
Ana 

Capital
Nature
Follow us on Facebook
Submit an event for our calendar!
CNC 2021 Virtual ID Party.png
CNC 2021 Oxon Run May 1.png
CNC 2021 Palisades May 1_DPR.png
CNC 2021 Celebration.png
CNC 2021 Social Media_Generic_Lady with binocs.png
CNC 2021 Social Media_Generic_Boy with binocs.png
City Nature Challenge Flyer 2021_Final.pdf