Last pre-CNC call tomorrow at 11 am!

Carrie Seltzer

Apr 15, 2021, 9:46:13 AM4/15/21
to dc-area-cityn...@googlegroups.com
Hello CNC enthusiasts,

Tomorrow (Friday) at 11 am is our last regular call before the CNC begins on Friday, April 30!. Please see the agenda linked below.
Before the call, remember to join the project on iNaturalist (119 people so far!).

Is tomorrow your first call? Please review the January notes & recording (passcode Sb1LTP?8) to get oriented.

Leads, please take a look and see if you have anything else to add.

We'll have one more Q&A session (no agenda) next week if people have final questions.

Hope you're all getting some great practice with iNaturalist. I look forward to talking with you soon!

Best,
Carrie