Day 4 Reminders for the City Nature Challenge

Ana Ka'ahanui

May 3, 2021, 1:49:19 AMMay 3
to dc-area-cityn...@googlegroups.com, Stella Tarnay, Carrie Seltzer, Mary Ford, Robert Costello, Fernandez, Krizia DM., Kyle Brown, Alonso Abugattas, Deborah Barber, Bridget Moynihan, Raiford, Jacqueline, Kerry L Wixted -DNR-, Serenella Linares, Nathan Harrington, Ossi, Damien (DOEE), Jorge Bogantes Montero, Watani Hatcher, Brenda Richardson, Absalom Jordan, Caroline Haynes, Melanie Choukas-Bradley, Cher Muzyk, Sadie Dingfelder
CNC 2021.png
The CNC is going well and today is the 4th and final day to make observations for the www.citynaturechallenge.org.
  • Upload and identify your pics till May 9th. The official results will be announced on May 10th.
  • If you haven't done so already, please click "Join" on this page so we can count your participation!
  • DC is ranking high out of the 400+ cities! www.citynaturechallengedc.org
  • We'd love it if you joined one or both of these CNC virtual events:
Wed, May 5, 7 - 8:30 pm (Help with IDs and learn new species from experts)

Virtual ID Party: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/city-nature-challenge-virtual-id-party-tickets-151437420401

Mon, May 10, 7 - 8:30 pm (We'll be sharing CNC highlights and bestowing some fun superlatives.)

CNC Celebration!https://www.eventbrite.com/e/city-nature-challenge-celebration-tickets-152530315279

Happy iNatting! With Aloha,
Ana 

Capital