[dc-area-CNC] Friday Organizers Call for DC City Nature Challenge

Stella Tarnay

Feb 17, 2021, 8:34:00 PMFeb 17
to dc-area-cityn...@googlegroups.com
Greetings CNC Friends - confirming that our February Organizers call will take place on Friday, February 19th from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm. Most of you should have this in your calendars. If you have recently joined the group it is possible this is your first notice - apologies for the late notice and I hope you can join us!. Please plan to follow along during the meeting in this Google Doc.

This will be our first Zoom with both new and returning organizers. It will be great to hear what everyone is up to. We'll cover:

- the latest news from CNC International
- different ways of participating in the regional CNC
- updates on Organizer resources
- news on outreach activities
- events schedule

Looking forward to seeing all of you and collaborating on a great 2021 DC Area City Nature Challenge. Several of us will stay an extra 15 minutes to answer basic CNC questions if this is your first call, or if you have not had a chance to ask them.

Meeting ID: 984 6773 8730

One tap mobile +16468769923,,98467738730# US (New York)

See you on Friday,

Stella

Stella Tarnay
Capital Nature