[dc-area-CNC] New Regional 101 Deck and Intro Programs on April 12th and 14th

Stella Tarnay

Mar 24, 2021, 10:11:43 PM3/24/21
to DC-area CityNatureChallenge
Greetings CNC Friends - here for your enjoyment find links to the following new resources for our 2021 DC Area City Nature Challenge:

DC CNC 101 Intro Deck - this is a flexible introductory deck that you can use for your CNC presentations. The link goes to the parent folder - other deck resources live there too. Feel free to augment and adapt for your needs - jus be sure to work off a COPY of the masters.

Virtual Live Intro to the DC Area City Nature Challenge - April 12th lunchtime introduction to our area CNC. This edition starring Carrie Seltzer! Hosted by TNC Maryland/Virginia and Capital Nature. Register on Enventbrite.

Virtual Live Intro to the DC Area City Nature Challenge - April 14th evening introduction to our area CNC. This edition starring Deborah Barber! Hosted by Capital Nature and TNC Maryland/Virginia. Register on Eventbrite.

Thanks to Deborah and Ana for the Zoom hosting and for setting up the Eventbrite. Please consider listing the regional intro programs in your organizational calendar, and use the deck as a resource for your original programs.

Carrie, Ana, Deborah, and I may be available for support appearances in programs if we can make the times work and you want a cameo from a regional organizer.

Best of luck with your planning! I will share more information about a great East of the River virtual event in an upcoming post.

Stella