DBup runs for single database,so runner to invoke DBup

Anks

Apr 6, 2020, 12:16:13 PM4/6/20
to DbUp Discuss
As DBup runs for single database,but i want to automate this so i mwriting a powershell script for thi.
I want to know how my ps scriptb will  invoke DBup per script targetting a default Dtabase.

I have added databse name to my sql script name i..e.. yyymmdd.db_name.sql ,so i will read .db_name from sql script name & would run all sql scripts from directory.
And im also facing error while executing ps.by using  Import-Module sqlps for executing .sql scripts.

Anks

Apr 6, 2020, 12:20:04 PM4/6/20
to DbUp Discuss
Can anyone please suggest how to proceed on this.