Somescripts are run but not all

Fiona Waugh

Mar 15, 2018, 6:59:53 AM3/15/18
to DbUp Discuss
What reasons could there be for some scripts to be discovered by DBup but not all?  I'm using  WithScriptsEmbeddedInAssembly as n most of the examples, and it beautifully finds and runs the first 3 scripts.  I have then added more scripts to the same folder as the existing ones, named Script0004 etc but the Upgrader does not find them.

            var upgrader =
                DeployChanges.To
                    .SqlDatabase(connectionString)
                    .WithScriptsEmbeddedInAssembly(Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly())
                    .LogToConsole()
                    .Build();

Fiona Waugh

Mar 15, 2018, 7:13:08 AM3/15/18
to DbUp Discuss
The scripts need to have Build Action set to Embedded Resource (right click script and choose Properties).