Using option WithScriptsFromFileSystem

Viraj Sanghavi

Jul 22, 2014, 2:54:54 AM7/22/14
to dbup-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using "WithScriptsFromFileSystem" option of Dbup for database upgrade.
I have sub directories under one scripts folder, which contains scripts by different person.

DbUp is executing scripts only under the directory I m passing to "WithScriptsFromFileSystem" parameter.
DbUp is not executing scripts under sub directories.

Does this work only in case of "WithScriptsEmbeddedInAssembly" option ?

Regards,
Viraj

Phil

May 20, 2016, 8:38:57 AM5/20/16
to DbUp Discuss
Not sure if it is still relevant for Viraj, but still I did a pull request about this subdirectories feature.
Bye
Phil