PyDiff events

Daniele Procida

May 12, 2016, 2:29:44 PM5/12/16
to Django Bath and Bristol Users Group
Hi everyone.

It's been rather quiet in DBBUG land of late - any plans for new activities?

In the meantime we have a thriving PyDiff group that you might enjoy.

On Tuesday next week: <http://www.pydiff.wales/events/2016-05-17.html>

* David MacIver on the Hypothesis testing library
* Daniele Procida (me) on Python, intelligence and poetry

Everyone's welcome of course, and we go for a drink afterwards.

Hope to see you soon, in Bristol/Bath/Cardiff.

Daniele

Ed Crewe

May 13, 2016, 4:16:49 AM5/13/16
to db...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniele,

It has been a little quiet, we moved things to

... but our last meetup was in March at Omni, so I aim to do another one in the next month at the Oracle offices ...

Oracle Bristol

Tower Wharf, Cheese Lane, BS2 0JJ, Bristol (map)

There are Cloud, Java, Scala and Closure meetups sometimes here, run by colleagues - so its time I got a Python one together too
since the Cloud half of Oracle Bristol use it more than any other language :-)

I will set up a Google doc for volunteer speakers.

(I could do one on writing a Python Docker orchestration package I guess)

I dont think I can make the PyDiff this time unfortunately ... but maybe the next one.
So hopefully see you in the coming months.

Will keep you / the list posted about any upcoming meetup.

Cheers,
Ed

Daniele

James Guest

May 13, 2016, 7:53:44 AM5/13/16
to db...@googlegroups.com
Ah, missed the move to meet-up. Have just joined there. :)