Any jobs for a junior/graduate Django developer?

Mark Gibbons

Dec 11, 2014, 2:04:09 PM12/11/14
to db...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I'm fairly new to the web development word and I'm looking for my first job.  I'm self-taught and have been using Django for the last couple of months.  Any help/nudges in the right direction would be most appreciated!

Some links:

Mark

Thomas Turner

Dec 11, 2014, 6:22:00 PM12/11/14
to db...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Where about are you looking for work. I have a software company in Shepton Mallet (Joinerysoft Ltd) that building software in Django. We are looking to build our team.

If you want more information please let me know

Tom

Mark Gibbons

Dec 12, 2014, 9:56:06 AM12/12/14
to db...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom,

Thanks for your response.  At the moment I'm living in Bristol, so I'm ideally looking for work in Bristol and maybe Bath.  But if you're happy to send me some more info about the role I'll definitely take it into consideration.

Thanks again,

Mark