Wazoku

Dan Fairs

Apr 7, 2015, 4:19:46 AM4/7/15
to db...@googlegroups.com
Hey there

Thought I'd disappeared, right?

Well, I'm not quite back yet... but some folks I know are. Wazoku have just moved into an office in Bristol and, as Django users, want to get to know some of the folks using Django in the area. They're laying on an evening at the Famous Royal Navy Volunteer in a week's time.

Might be an excuse for a cheeky pre-arranged DBUG meetup :)

They've put an event on Eventbrite so they can track numbers, so sign up here:

Unfortunately prior commitments mean I can't make it down this time - but look forward to catching up with you all soon.

Cheers,
Dan

--
Dan Fairs <dan....@gmail.com> | @danfairs