Python Developers required

Mike Tonks

Feb 5, 2019, 9:29:21 AM2/5/19
to Django Bath and Bristol Users Group

Hello Pythonistas,

A leading consultancy delivering services and products to Law Enforcement, Central Government and Defence organisations requires experienced developers in Python (and / or Java , C#, JavaScript). Security clearance will need to be gained for successful candidates.

Needed are developers with front-end, back-end, fullstack, application, mobile or enterprise skillsets and in return we will support you to develop each and any of these based on your career aspirations. The teams operate in the fields of autonomy and AI, communications & connectivity, data analytics and cyber. If you have a familiarity with the underpinning concepts in one or more of these areas, it would be beneficial.

The opportunities will be based in a site near Gloucester or possibly seconded to client site in Cheltenham or London (for those willing). If you would like to find out more please contact  me on email: m.tonks@englandassociates or mobile: 07976 156691