Page not working on Chrome?

ploo...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2012, 8:32:51 AM11/16/12
to dbpedia-da...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I wanted to start evaluating resources and after I click the "Start" button the Evaluate tab keeps sliding up and down infinitely.

I wanted to try on IE but I get an alert saying it cannot retrieve user info because it violates same-origin security restriction :(

Is there some kind of a bug?

Thanks
Tom

Dimitris Kontokostas

Nov 16, 2012, 8:42:09 AM11/16/12
to ploo...@gmail.com, dbpedia-da...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom,

The tool was tested on stable versions of Firefox, Chrome & Opera.
The sliding issue you are referring has been noticed on the dev channel of Chrome.
Is this the case for you too?

Best,
Dimitris

Kontokostas Dimitris

ploo...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2012, 8:44:43 AM11/16/12
to dbpedia-da...@googlegroups.com, ploo...@gmail.com
Probably yes. I'm running Chrome ver. 24.0.1312.14 beta-m. Which version should I install?

Tom

Dimitris Kontokostas

Nov 16, 2012, 8:49:30 AM11/16/12
to ploo...@gmail.com, dbpedia-da...@googlegroups.com
The latest stable should be fine, otherwise ff or opera should work too

Best,
Dimitris

ploo...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2012, 9:33:49 AM11/16/12