My Beloved In God.

wills...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2020, 10:12:58 PM12/2/20
to dbl...@googlegroups.com
Google Forms
My Beloved In God.

Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. I am Mrs Christabell
Horste from Germany, a widow to late Dr. A. Horste l am 51 years old
and a converted born again Christian, suffering from long time cancer
of the breast, from all indication my condition is really
deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live more than
two (2) months, according to my doctor because the cancer has gotten
to a very worst / dangerous stage.

My doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than two (2)
months, so I now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to
contribute to the development of the church in Africa, America, Asia,
and Europe. I collected your email address during my desperate search
on the internet and I prayed over it. I decided to donate the sum of
$57,500,000.00 USD (fifty Seven Million Five hundred thousand United
States dollars) to the less privileged because I cannot take this
money to the grave.

Peace be on to you Amen,
Email:hhors...@gmail.com
Christabell Horste