Thanks

Mrs. R Zondo

Dec 20, 2021, 4:30:38 AM12/20/21

Dear Client;

This is Mrs. Regina Zondo, from Dale J. Hanson’s Attorneys’ of South Africa. We emailed you before about a Will that has your name but you did not respond and we were wondering, until we were able to detect in our IT department that the first email was not delivered to you because of a network problem.

Nonetheless, get back to us as soon as possible with your details below to enable our lawyer, Dale J. Hanson to send you a copy of the Will for your inspection and also give you more information on how you should claim your Bequest Funds immediately.

Your Names:
Address:
Phone:
Age:

Sincerely, we are sorry for this late notification of the fund that was supposed to have been paid out to you before now.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Regina Zondo.