The National Lottery Winning Notification 2019.

Jorge Alberto Carcamo Martínez

Nov 9, 2019, 5:13:15 AM11/9/19

The National Lottery

P O Box 1010

Liverpool, L70 1NL

UNITED KINGDOM

Ref: UK/9420X2/2019

Batch: 074/05/ZY369

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY OFFICIAL PROMOTION PRIZE AWARD (£700,000.00 GBP​) CONGRATULATIONS YOUR EMAIL HAVE WON!!!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual UK National Lottery promotion final draws held on the (1ST NOVEMBER 2019) by Global International Inc, in conjunction with The National Lottery Online Sweepstakes ​Promotion, your email was among the 20 Lucky winners who won each on THE NATIONAL LOTTERY ANNUAL PROMOTION.

Your e-mail address was attached to ticket number (7FKYI2019) and ballot number (BT27142019/77) The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of 29,031 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of {£700,000.00 GBP​} only.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent.

Mr Vicent Valley (CLAIMS OFFICER).

Email: agent...@naver.com

REQUIREMENT:

(1) YOUR COMPLETE NAMES:.....

(2) OCCUPATION:.....

(3) CONTACT ADDRESS:.......

(4) NATIONALITY:.....

(5) PHONE NUMBERS:......

Yours faithfully,

Jorge Alberto Carcamo Martínez,

Online co-ordinator for THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY,

Sweepstakes International Program.

Open 7 days 8am-8pm.