Anybody running cygwin?

Yanick Champoux

Jun 21, 2011, 10:05:47 PM6/21/11
to dbd-o...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I'm looking at https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=23812.
Before I go and install cygwin on a vm image, does anybody on the list
already use it, and if so, can you try to reproduce the bug?

Joy,
`/anick

mje

Jun 22, 2011, 3:24:11 AM6/22/11
to DBD-Oracle
On Jun 22, 3:05 am, Yanick Champoux <yanick.champ...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
>         I'm looking athttps://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=23812.
> Before I go and install cygwin on a vm image, does anybody on the list
> already use it, and if so, can you try to reproduce the bug?
>
> Joy,
> `/anick

I don't really use Windows much at all I'm afraid and don't have
Cygwin. You'd get a wider audience on #dbi on irc.perl.org or even
#dbix-class where I've often found people who are willing to test
stuff.

Martin

Yanick Champoux

Jun 24, 2011, 12:01:50 PM6/24/11
to dbd-o...@googlegroups.com, mje
On 06/22/11 03:24, mje wrote:
> I don't really use Windows much at all I'm afraid

Same here. Although I do have a VM that I use in emergencies. It's
like a first-aid kit -- never fun to use, but you're always glad it's
there. :-)

> and don't have
> Cygwin. You'd get a wider audience on #dbi on irc.perl.org or even
> #dbix-class where I've often found people who are willing to test
> stuff.

Good one. I'll go there if we don't have anyone raising their hand
soon.

Joy,
`/anick