Null Pointer Exception while importing server connections

rn

Aug 20, 2022, 1:36:27 AM8/20/22
to DB Solo
Hello:
I have exported server connections from DBSolo version 4 and am trying to import the xml file into DBSolo v 5.  I get a null pointer exception when I do this.  I was wondering if anyone had run into this.

Thanks!
Regards
Raj

DB Solo Admin

Aug 22, 2022, 1:38:05 AM8/22/22
to DB Solo
Try importing one connection at a time and see if only some of them are causing the issue.

Marko

rn

Aug 23, 2022, 2:53:25 PM8/23/22
to DB Solo
Thank you for the prompt response, Marko.  It works when I add the "groups" element to the import file as well as "group_id" attribute to each connection.
Raj

DB Solo Admin

Aug 24, 2022, 1:18:42 AM8/24/22
to DB Solo