In Compare Table data not getting the mapped table which i have selected in left hand side

Swati Ahire

Apr 7, 2022, 7:06:25 AM4/7/22
to DB Solo
Hi ,
My requirement to use this tool as my project oracle db is migrated to postgres table and columns are same only i have to compare table data .

example :
I have select FT_T_ISSU table from left hand side i believe same table should come under mapped Table/View dropdown however i am not getting the same table but can see FT_T_MKID which i haven't selected .

If this work then my life will be very easy ,i have many table to compare for data

Regards,
Swati Ahire

DB Solo Admin

Apr 7, 2022, 2:23:46 PM4/7/22
to DB Solo
Do you see the  FT_T_ISSU table in the dropdown at all?

Marko