PostgreSQL: error: column relasoids does not exist

Moreno Mazzini

Feb 9, 2023, 4:53:52 PM2/9/23
to DB Solo
Hello, I just downloaded DB Solo 5.3.2 fro windows to evaluate it, and i have a problem using PostgreSQL 14.1.
I can connect and manage tables and data, but when i try to create a snapshot with the  Schema Comparison Tool I have this error:

error: column relasoids does not exist

Same error with the  Schema Scripting Tool.
Is there a way to fix?

thanks
Moreno

DB Solo Admin

Feb 9, 2023, 5:15:04 PM2/9/23
to DB Solo
Can you send your error.log file to the support email address please. It should be in the same directory where the DB Solo executable is. If you do not see the file, please start DB Solo as Administrator.

marko

Moreno Mazzini

Feb 10, 2023, 2:02:29 AM2/10/23
to DB Solo