Features differences between trial and licensed version

Naveen Kumar

Jun 23, 2023, 10:49:51 AM6/23/23
to DB Solo
  1. Are there are any features differences between trial and licensed version, especially for schema comparison between Oracle and PostgreSQL?
  2. I am trying to do Schema comparison between Oracle and PostgreSQL, it’s been observed that PostgreSQL code is not showing as is(For example, security definer keyword is there in PostgreSQL and is not shown).
  3. It seems to be it is comparing line by line so is there any options to compare block wise?
Thanks
Naveen

DB Solo Admin

Jun 24, 2023, 5:42:47 AM6/24/23
to DB Solo

1. There are no differences between the paid and the evaluation version.

2. Maybe you can send a sample procedure and would demonstrate the issue?

3. I am not sure what the use case for this would be?

Marko