New novel to read

1 view

Piergiorgio Morten

Aug 28, 2019, 10:38:47 AM8/28/19
to db-bo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone on this group!
I am currently reading this new novel for myself!
This novel is called “All The Light We Can Not See” written by Anthony Doeer.
This is about a French blind girl in Paris. Her father works in a musuem. He built a model of the city to let that blind girl to feel to get the idea What The city looks like.
As soon as The Nazi army came in the city of Paris & Father/daughter ran away to hide in a place called ‘Saint Melo by the sea to live with Great-uncle there.
An ophan German Boy was involved in the Army & was using radio that happened to communicate with this blind girl till They met each other. The boy decided to run away from the army to be with the blind girl. They left the city to be safe in somewhere!
So I am only started reading this first volume! It comes from Bookshare!
Happily reading
Pier

Pg.Morten Sent from my Amethyst iPad mini 4

Paul Mcgann

Aug 28, 2019, 11:24:17 PM8/28/19
to db-bo...@googlegroups.com
to all,

i am currently reading book titled zero hours by clive cussler.

it is really exciting. abuot someone doing invention by nikola tesla as
and it is about dynamic theory. it is exciting. kurt austin and joe
zaville teamming together with russian men who looked for terrorist.

happy reading,

rich