Sue Grafton and the book T. Is For Tresspass

Chris Cook

Jun 22, 2019, 7:43:03 PM6/22/19
to db-bo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, fellow bookworms. Are you guys familiar with Sue
Grafton and her books about Kinsey Milhone? I have just
begun one. It's a three volume novel called T Is For
Trespass. It's about Kinsey Milhone looking into identity
thievery. So learned something like that was a class at
BIA. Once long ago I read a book whose name I don't
remember, but it was about a deaf girl named Dana who liked
to dance barefoot in the presence of boys. She have her
identity stolen and was arrested and an uncommitted crime
and sent to jail. Identity thievery can be pretty serious.
Chris

Piergiorgio Morten

Jun 22, 2019, 8:30:07 PM6/22/19
to db-bo...@googlegroups.com
Hi There Chris!
Ya Once I have read one of Sue Grafton called S for Silednce! very Good novel.
Cheers
Pier

Pg.Morten Sent from my Amethyst iPad mini 4

On Jun 22, 2019, at 4:42 PM, Chris Cook <cc...@dslextreme.com> wrote:

Hi, fellow bookworms.  Are you guys familiar with Sue Grafton and her books about Kinsey Milhone? I have just begun one.  It's a three volume novel called T Is For Trespass.  It's about Kinsey Milhone looking into identity thievery.  So learned something like that was a class at BIA.  Once long ago I read a book whose name I don't remember, but it was about a deaf girl named Dana who liked to dance barefoot in the presence of boys.  She have her identity stolen and was arrested and an uncommitted crime and sent to jail.  Identity thievery can be pretty serious.
Chris

Paul Mcgann

Jun 23, 2019, 9:27:03 PM6/23/19
to db-bo...@googlegroups.com, Chris Cook
chris,

yes, i did read this book. it was great. very bizarre.

i have read all of sue grafton books, but not x and y yet. y is the last
one before her death.

happy reading,

rich