books by Agatha Christie

Chris Cook

Jan 14, 2021, 3:48:49 PM1/14/21
to db-bo...@googlegroups.com
Hello, bookworms. Are you familiar with Agatha Christie's
books? I've read some of them lately. I read about Hercule
Poirot and Jane Marple. The Braille Institute of AMERICA's
library has sent me some books by her.
Chris

Paul Mcgann

Jan 14, 2021, 4:20:24 PM1/14/21
to db-bo...@googlegroups.com, Chris Cook
chris,

yes, i am very aware of agatha christie's books. she was wonderufl
writer. yes, hercule poier and jane  marple were great.

i am reading william harrington book called coumbo: the hoover files. it
is about a writer who was murdered to prevent her story agot j.edger
hoover, the fbi chief, lieutenant columbo was investigatintg to try to
find out who murdered her and did they uncovered te secrets of hoover
files?

happy, reading,

riuch