hello!

Paul Mcgann

Feb 15, 2022, 7:44:14 PM2/15/22
to db-bo...@googlegroups.com
to all,

i finished reaading interesting book odessa sea by clive cussler and
dirk cussler. real good.

it was interesting about world war i as russian warship battling turkish
warship. turkish warship managed to sink russian sip.

almost 100 years later, how it happened when russian shipping ship got
stuck on black seaand then the crew died unexpectedly. dirk pitt and al
giordino investigated why many crew died but found one survivor.

dirk and al were asked to explore about old days how culture was about.
they dived into sea and explore as they found everyhting fro many years
ago but they discovered russian plane at the bottom of black sea. they
wiould check more detials later.

somehow a salvage team sneaked and picked up russian plane and took care
of this. it is about ukraine vs. russia.

the evil guy who did salvage plane brought to bermuda to have
billionaire takign a look at it and had lab technicians studying why it
is worth. it means nuclear bomb bakcf in 1950.

wow, real good book. it is good recommendation to read.

i am starting reading the rising sea, the numa files by clive cussler.

happy reading,

rich

Tonilyn Todd

Feb 15, 2022, 8:52:44 PM2/15/22
to db-bo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rich,

That sounds like a very interesting book. Thanks for sharing!

I am reading "Y is for Yesterday," the last book that Sue Grafton wrote before she died. I'm not halfway through the book, but the series is an alphabet series, starting with A and ends with the Y book, as Suhe Grafton died while writing Z. It's a detective-type series with the main character be a very down to earth woman detective named (I always spell it wrong because can't understand it being said) Kindsey Milhorn.

Happy Reading,
Toni

Eddy Morten

Feb 16, 2022, 1:12:17 AM2/16/22
to db-bo...@googlegroups.com

Thank you Rich for sharing with us, it sounds interesting to read, yes I love Clive Cussler's books as my top favorite.

Happy Fingertip reading,

Eddy