Dayz commander is gliching!?

Johnyboy72

Aug 19, 2012, 4:52:17 PM8/19/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
SO i went to download dayz commander but when i go to versions at top i try to download the latest version for arma 2 patch but when i try it it stays as 59248!? and it does nothing it doesn't change i tried all of the patches and so what nothing happened?!

Also i cant join a server in dayz commander it says bin error and then after it loads it says shader alpha:0 error so i tried to install and reinstall dayz for steam does nothing i need your help to fix dayz commander so i can update it and join a server!

dotjosh

Aug 19, 2012, 4:55:18 PM8/19/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
Which version of DayZCommander are you on? My last release fixed some of these issues  Also, I just made a server side change (for which versions are showing up that can be installed).. I suggest you go with 95883.

Also, don't panic... close your eyes and picture yourself in Chernaraus.

Josh

john.a....@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2012, 8:23:49 PM9/17/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
On Sunday, August 19, 2012 1:52:17 PM UTC-7, Johnyboy72 wrote:
> SO i went to download dayz commander but when i go to versions at top i try to download the latest version for arma 2 patch but when i try it it stays as 59248!? and it does nothing it doesn't change i tried all of the patches and so what nothing happened?!
>
> Also i cant join a server in dayz commander it says bin error and then after it loads it says shader alpha:0 error so i tried to install and reinstall dayz for steam does nothing i need your help to fix dayz commander so i can update it and join a server!

I got banned for no reason like WTF how do i fix it now

Chaos5061

Sep 17, 2012, 8:41:01 PM9/17/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com, john.a....@gmail.com
Quit spamming the message board go here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/forum/18-ban-appeals/