bad version server disconnects

chrismo...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2012, 2:23:29 AM9/17/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
every server i try to log into says bad version and wont let me connect i paid 30 bucks to play this game and cant and the one i do get into kicks me right out what do i do ive tried so much

Chaos5061

Sep 17, 2012, 8:43:32 PM9/17/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com, chrismo...@gmail.com
Launch ARMA 2 OA and look at the bottom right of the screen when you get to the menu where it says Single Player, Multiplayer etc. and read the numbers for Version. It should say 1.62.96751 if it doesn't then you aren't running that beta. If you aren't running it copy arma2oa.exe from arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta folder to the arma 2 operation arrowhead folder and replace the arma2oa.exe in there.