DayZCommander does not recognize that I have Arma 2:OA

asur...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2012, 12:20:58 PM9/16/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
It was working fine for me since I downloaded it couple months back but just today, I had trouble joining a Lingor server and I went to verify the integrity of Arma 2:OA (via steam) and now when I start up DayZCommander, it gives me this error.

"It doesn't appear you have Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead installed... would like to buy Arma 2:OA etc"
I manually put in all the directories and when I tried to update Day Z, it gave me a bad cd key error.
I have redone all the steps needed when you first start playing Day Z (start Arma 2 OA once with a certain launch options then start Arma 2 CO) but it still does not work help.

dotjosh

Sep 16, 2012, 12:53:23 PM9/16/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
Look in the settings panel of commander. If the Arma2 or Arma2 OA
game directory settings auto-detected or specified with an override
don't actually exist Commander will show this. Also, if you haven't
installed the beta version of Arma2 OA (via the install/update panel),
it will also show this.