error downloading file

Limit

Sep 11, 2012, 2:52:00 PM9/11/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
I tried download Takistan and...
error downloading file system.net.web...etc

please help. And sorry if my English is bad

dotjosh

Sep 11, 2012, 2:52:32 PM9/11/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
Please read thru the other posts in the groups first.

Limit

Sep 11, 2012, 2:55:32 PM9/11/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
I read other posts, opened 21 port, but it's dont help me

MaxiM

Sep 16, 2012, 3:13:04 PM9/16/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
Same here. I'm getting this error in both Lingor and Takistan at approx. 75% (not immediately). All my ports are forwarded and all that. Nothing ever gave me so much trouble. It doesn't just resume the download as well, it starts from the beginning every time.