All servers 10 000 ping. Problem with joining Lingor servers.

adamski23

Sep 11, 2012, 2:26:36 PM9/11/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
All servers on my server list have 10 000 ping. When I double click (80.82.222.184:2302) to join the (Lingor) server it starts up with DayZ and then joins the lobby of the server for one second before exiting to the main menu.
The game also starts up with the DayZ version/picture and not with the Lingor one. All this happened after me applying a Dayz Commander update. Now I can't play at all...

How do I fix this? :) Please help me!

Adam

adamski23

Sep 11, 2012, 4:08:14 PM9/11/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
Bump

eladz...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2012, 4:21:36 PM9/11/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
Would love to know more about this, currently having the same problem. Always had 10k ping on all servers, 0/0 players etc. Always worked fine tho, but tried installing Lingor from DayZ Commander now, when I get to the lobby I get instantly kicked back to the main menu.

adamski23

Sep 11, 2012, 4:28:34 PM9/11/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
Versions of the different installs:
DAyz Commander:0.9.0.83
Arma 2: 96751/54
DayZ: 1.7.2.6
Dayz Lingor: .34
DayZ Takistan: 1.1

adamski23

Sep 11, 2012, 4:30:16 PM9/11/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
Furthermore I have already tried to install earlier versions of the game/mods to fit the server's preferences, but that didn't work either.

adamski23

Sep 11, 2012, 4:40:37 PM9/11/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
It also states I have the wrong DayZ_Code. I don't know how to fix this..

191n...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2012, 5:42:42 PM9/15/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday, September 11, 2012 4:40:37 PM UTC-4, adamski23 wrote:
> It also states I have the wrong DayZ_Code. I don't know how to fix this..

Problem is detailed here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/dayzcommander/16tQhRIfTcQ